This will be a quick post. Rapid-fire style. All 20 questions this week come from Matt LaRock… he is a curious fellow... ergo all the questions. Thanks, Matt!
Onto the questions:
1. Do you have a favorite sandwich?
The French Dip...mmmmm au jus
2. Boxers or briefs?
Boxer-Briefs… I deny your bivariate world!
3. Are you a dog or a cat person?
4. How's the weather?
It is actually pretty gorgeous right now. Chilly in the morning, brisk at noon and comfy in the afternoon.
5. What does the 'M' stand for?
Backstory: I am labeled as “M. Scott Ryan-Hart” on the Facingbooks. I go by my middle name, Scott. My first name is Michael, but you can all call me Ms Jackson, and I think you know why.
6. Favorite comic book character?
Hmmm…. I am a sucker for Capt Britain. I think I like him mostly because of Kirby's whackadoodle character design in the 70's.
- Overall Red costume? Check
- Union jack elements on the mask and gauntlets? Check
- Gold Lion Rampant? Check
- Medallion? Check
- Weird blue stripes along the shoulders? Check
- Scepter? Check
- Shiny red briefs? Check
- Immaculately coiffed blonde hair? check
7. If you could give anyone a super power, who and what would it be?
I would give my wife super speed so she could get her shit done, yo
8. Are you religious?
I was… that has changed over time
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
As in the spooky ooky semi-sentient presence with unfinished business? Nope
Yep… the technical definition is “Unidentified Flying Objects,” and there are objects in the sky that are unidentified. Do I think there are aliens flying spaceships? Sure… do I think they have made it to our backwater planet? Nope.
11. Will Trump be the next president?
12. What did you think of the new Star Wars trailer?
I liked how it gave very interesting visuals but it did not really give away the plot. I am excited.
13. Do you watch football?
I am a European football guy. I like the soccers. NFL or college stuff? nope
14. I'm thinking of a number between one and ten, what is it?
π, if it was not before, it is now.
15. Do you have anything in your sock drawer besides socks?
It is a combination sock, underwear, sleeping shorts drawer.
16. Do you prefer formal or casual wear?
Casual. Comfort is king.
17. Do you like where you live?
I really do. It is pretty awesome in this town and I dig my house.
18. Can I come stay with you there?
Sure, give me fair warning though... I will need to hide the valuables and get the wife and kids to safety.
19. Are all these questions annoying, or what?
Or what… that is a bit vague
20. At the theater, popcorn or candy?
Popcorn with lots of butter
I will try to be more on top of this next week
I need to get some interviews going
Hey everyone, support my questioneer, Matt LaRock's Kickstarter
Independent comic books often eschew the mainstream conventions
I am fairly certain this is the case for this book
Matt has a very strong visual style that will be super interesting to see sequential art
I am doing NaNoWriMo this year
And all of you will hold me accountable
Have a great week everyone