This week I just asked people to send me any questions that they could come up with. These q’s are random and I love it. Thanks this week to PFMDesigner, Lsig, StPierre, and Nadolny for the questions. Without further ado… 20 Questions.
1. Your talent as an artist is established. After super heroes, what is your favorite subject?
Fantasy subjects like sword and sorcery stuff.
3. You’re at a slumber party and the other boys break out “Dream Date.” What are the odds you’re going to get the dud?
Oh, about 83%... more likely the guy I get will 100% get the dud.
4. Did you ever attend a slumber party?
When I was a kid, sure.
5. Would you ever consider selling an organ on Craig’s List or eBay?
Not after going to a slumber party.
6. Are 20 Questions Tuesday’s still fun for you?
Somewhat. Chasing down people who are willing to do 20 Q’s is difficult and getting people to submit questions is a bit of a chore as well. If that process were more streamlined and did not require as much chasing by me, I think I would enjoy it more.
7. What are your offspring planning to be for Halloween?
Q is going to be Captain Phasma and Little Man wants to be a First Order Flame Trooper.
8. Did you watch/enjoy the Emmys?
Did not watch, could not enjoy.
9. Any upcoming vacations or other fun events?
Hmmm… depends on your definition of “upcoming.” Nothing is the immediate future…
10. Football season has descended upon us once again. What's the worst part?
Listening to people talk about their fantasy teams and Buckeye Fever.
11. At one point in my adult life might I start to feel less like a bumblefuck?
Nope… thanks “imposter syndrome!” you're the best and I'm a fraud!
12. Which definition of obtuse do you prefer? The geometric one or the use of it as an adjective to describe character or a remark?
I like the character or remark definition for obtuse, but let’s be clear there is enough room for both definitions.
13. Which RPGs do you enjoy?
I have stopped enjoying pen and paper RPG’s as much because I do not have the time or energy to understand the rule systems and the nuances necessary to really enjoy the games. I have looked at more story-telling game systems lately, but it is nigh impossible to find a gaming group without actually making a concerted effort to do so.
14. Light or dark beer? Sweet or bitter?
I liked darker and more full-bodied beers back when I was a beer guy. This gluten thing really has limited my beer consumption. That being said, I have found some ciders that are tasty.
15. Favorite place to have a beer in Worthington?
Old Bag of Nails is good, and I like Pies & Pints since they have a GF Beer there.
16. Favorite Worthington restaurant? And is there a different favorite for the family?
Rivage is the wife, Q, and my favorite restaurant in Worthington. Little Man does not like seafood so that doesn’t work for him. His favorite in Worthington is probably Pies & Pints.
17. If you were an SNL cast member, which presidential candidate would be making you do flips for joy?
All. Of. Them. They are all terrible or quirky, and some are terrible and quirky.
18. Do you think Trump is actually in it to the end, or is this all a gimmick?
I think Trump is using this run as a way to make himself the king-maker. He has no shot at actually getting the nomination, mainly because he is an unelectable and completely unqualified misogynist racist. On top of that he does not want to run all the way as a presidential candidate because that costs money. He will stay in the race until it starts really costing him big money. At that point he will swing his votes to whichever republican candidate pays him the most for his endorsement. The candidate he swings his support to will most likely get the nomination.
19. How many refugees should the US accept from the middle east?
As many as want to come to the US… I think we would be surprised at how many may not want to come here.
20. If you could have a Star Wars toy on your desk, which would it be and in what pose would you leave it?
This Captain Phasma in a kickass shooty shooty killy pose.
I need to not let disappointment immobilize me
Stupid disappointing fear
The lovely wife gets home tonight
This is day 7 that she has been on assignment
I just decided to call her work travel “on assignment”
That makes me laugh
I have been culling the podcast subscription lists lately
I am tired of a few of the podcasts that I have listened to for years
I need to freshen my subscriptions up a bit
I have gotten on the treadmill a couple of times recently
I dislike the treadmill
I also ran outside last week
It was tiring and made me grumpy
I have an Interview 20 Questions to post next week!
Have a great week everyone!