Today is not as warm as it was this weekend, but it is still unseasonably warm in every way shape and form. I should not be in shorts in February… I did not even think that was okay when I was in Alabama. I did it of course, but I know that I should not have. Youth and idiocy was the rule of my youthful idiotic days, but that is a tale for another day.
1. Are there any food products that are unseasonable?
Well, you can honestly season any food product with any myriad of seasonings that are out there. So I am going to take this question as “is there a food out there other than fruit that can be unseasonable?” Yes, eggnog
2. Which food is just unseasonable? In that, even when you doctor it up with seven herbs and seasonings, it still tastes like craporacola ham?
I cannot stand avocado, and no doctoring of flavor can save it. I am sure I am bothering someone with that opinion.
3. So, what'd you do in that unseasonable weather?
Went to a swim meet and watched the kids play on a big pile of gravel.
4. Will the weird weather this year result in more or less of those damn stink bugs?
More… Sadly much much more
5. Why don't they release big blockbuster action films in the winter?
Star Wars: the Force Awakens, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Hobbit trilogy, Deadpool… I could go on but I won't.
6. How much salt is too much salt?
Well when you get to that line? Just one grain.
7. Would you rather have a freak snowstorm in the middle of a blazing hot summer, or a random hot day in the middle of a moderate-to-mild winter?
Freak snowstorm. It probably wouldn't have super long effects
8. Is wearing white after Labor Day still considered unseasonable fashion or does anyone care any more?
Nope, wear what you want when you want. Plus, it is always after Labor Day to some extent.
9. "Christmas in July"?
More like July in Christmas, that is what the weather was doing.
10. Wabbit season?
11. At a restaurant, do you find you have to season your food at the table, or do you eat it as the chef intended?
Occasionally I might add some salt or pepper.
12. Duck season?
13. Do you change your clothes out in the dresser when the weather changes or do you use the EXPANSIVE closet approach to living? Follow-up: If/When the change has occurred are you more willing to just be cold / warm than appropriately dressed?
I have a limited amount of clothing, it is all hands on deck all year long. Sadly, Ohio is the confluence of three different weather systems, so the weather oscillates pretty rapidly here. You can vacillate between 20 F to 80 F in 24 hours. Layer it up, baby. Layer it up.
14. Which is worse? Late in the year cutting grass or garden killing frosts.....tracking you don't garden, but you do have to hear about it.
I HATE cutting grass, so let’s just end that late year grass cutting.
15. What is your favourite seasoning you could use on any meat /veg / potato?
Garlic… you pretty much cannot go wrong with garlic.
16. Seasoning firewood... does it make it taste better, or just burn better?
A little of Column A and a little of Column B? Seasoned firewood is seasoned with paprika, right?
17. If you had to forgo all seasoning on your food, what is the spice or condiment you would miss the most?
Is sugar just considered an ingredient, because if it could be considered seasoning, it would be sugar, otherwise, the aforementioned garlic.
18. What the Bleep is happening with Southern California's weather? Winter lasted a week, spring never showed up, and summer seems to have arrived well ahead of schedule! (freaking 85° temps! Scares me - what is actual summer going to look like?)
The end of an El Nino Southern Oscillation for the win. It will be a brutal summer, hope your AC works well, or you live in the mountains.
19. It seems like football, baseball, and basketball season have now overrun their borders so much that instead of there being an actual "baseball season" there is a small window when it's not baseball season - what gives?
This due to the 24 hour sports news cycle. Sport Seasons do not end now because there is off-season news. It is painful.
20. With Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, are we seeing the demise of the new season lineup?
I think in many ways, yes. It is all about the binging now, yo.
The wife is out of town
She is in Baltimore for the work stuff
Baltimore should be happy for their gain
I am already missing her
I had to miss Little Man’s band concert tonight
That was terrible
I went to a local seminar on how to get a UXD job
Well… I think I need the seminar since I can get interest from employers
I’m ready, Coach. Put me in. I’ll hit that line like a runaway freight train
I need to stop feeding my job stress
Papa is getting a bit tubby
Been watching season 2 of Young Justice
That is a fun show
Fingers crossed for the eventual Season 3
Okay, I have stuff to get done
Have a great week peoples