I really do not have much to go with today, so I will be doing another 20 questions.
1. Paper or plastic? and why.
I go for plastic. The plastic bags can be wadded up much tighter than paper when thrown away. Many people feel that it is blasphemous not to get paper bags and recycle, or at least get paper bags and let them biodegrade in the landfills. The issue with biodegradation is that it requires sunlight and water, neither of which are present in large quantities inside the landfills.
2. Why is it that we always find what we are searching for in the last place we look?
Because, at that point we have found it, and no longer need to search.
3. Why is it "red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in morning, sailors take warning?"
The idea behind that saying is that a red sky in the morning herald’s a stormy day. The only reason I can think that this might have any basis in reality has to do with the sun’s rays over all angle of incidence when it sets and when it rises refracting off the water molecules in the air. Maybe the humidity necessary to generate supercell storms at sea causes a more ruddy glow of the sky those mornings? That is my best guess.
4. Why are puppies considered cute, but adult dogs are not? Are they not still dogs?
They are still dogs, but puppies are all playful. They are new and fun, and they tumble around. If they bite, it is not hard. Dogs really bite the crap out of you.
5. Why do those who have a boyfriend/girlfriend insist on hooking up a single friend? Why couldn't they do that while they were also single?
Ah, misery loves company, take that how you want, it could go either way ;)
6. Does little man have a favorite item he wants from Santa?
You know, Wifey and I have not really had a chance to think about what Little Man will be getting this Yuletide season. We have either been dealing with his asthma, working our asses off, or sick ourselves. It is a good question. I think it may be time to get him more drawing supplies and get his creative juices flowing.
7. Anything good from Santa to you and wifey?
Not sure, I have not asked Santa. Next time I see him…
8. Are you moving before Thanksgiving, considering the onslaught of the uninvited?
Good question. Unfortunately the answer is “no.” I am still contemplating the idea of turning off all the lights and acting like we are not home. Yes, that is a better idea, then I can hear the swearing.
9. Favorite junk food? Like, if for all special occasions, holidays, and between-meal snacks forever you had to pick one thing, what would it be?
Favorite that has to fit all those caveats? That is a difficult question to answer. I would have to say that a Vanilla Bean Cheesecake would be the best of all worlds.
10. If you had to flee the country, where would you go (in general. We wouldn't want you to give away your whole plan, just in case)?
Well, I think a first stop would be Canada. They do not have a protected border, and they connect to everywhere.
11. Do you have a favorite romantic comedy? If so, please elaborate.
I would have to say, that currently it is Love Actually. It used to be L.A. Story with Steve Martin, but it has definitely been usurped by Love Actually.
12. Why is Paris Hilton famous?
Sweet mother of God! I have no freakin’ clue. The best I can come up with is that she has insane amounts of money and has decided that she wishes to be famous. When one has inordinate amounts of money, one can pretty much do anything they like. She hired a publicist and became determined to be famous. I hate her.
13. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi. Coke has a bit of a salty harshness in its after-taste. Pepsi is sweeter, in general, but more importantly, Pepsico is the company that owns Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew is my life sustaining elixir.
14. If the Hamburgler and Birdie got married, who would perform the ceremony? Mayor Mcheese? Ronald? It would have to be Ronald right? I mean the city would collapse if it were not for that clown. right?
I honestly think it would be Mayor McCheese. I am not sure if Ronald is a public notary. Is there something going on between Birdie and Hamburgalar? I always thought that Birdie was Ronny’s chick.
15. Is Grimace light in the loafers?
I think maybe.
16. I am sorry I am on this kick but... Who would win in a steel cage death match, Ronald or The King (burger king's new mascot)?
If it were on sheer longevity? I would say Ronald. But that King mascot is one scary looking bastard. Right now, my money is on the King. He is just plain hungrier than Ronald.
17. If you were forced to lose a sense, which of the 5 would it be?
My sense of decency, oh wait, that one’s already gone.
18. What is the secret song that you have always really enjoyed but would be embarrassed to admit for fear of ridicule?
Living La Vida Loca. It is just a fun little song, and that Ricky Martin is hot!
19. Do you think the Proclaimers would REALLY walk 500 miles or are they full of it?
Those me are sooooooo full of it. They might walk 5 or so, and then go wheezing into obscurity again.
The graph of v = ƒ(t) is shown above. If 0 t 5, and if (t, v) is on the graph of ƒ, which of the following must be true?
a –10 ≤ v ≤ –5
b –5 ≤ v ≤ 0
c 0 ≤ v ≤ 5
d 5 ≤ v ≤ 10
e 10 ≤ v ≤ 15
The answer is D. This was labelled as a "Hard" question by the SAT's website.
I have work to do
Both Little Man and Wifey are doing well it seems
Some poor sucker actually found this site looking for "Arabian Whores" on Yahoo
I bet he was sorely dissappointed
Turtle Porn is still the most popular search that leads one here
People are perverts