Deal with it.
I stole this from http://www.ministryofinformation.co.uk/
1. Nervous habits
I tap my fingers to my thumb from index finger to pinky and back again. Over and over and over and over and over…
2. Are you double jointed?
My elbow hyper-extends somewhat, and my right shoulder can partially come out of its socket, but I am not sure I would consider it “Double-Jointed”
3. Can you roll your tongue?
Yep, I can also flip this bad boy
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
Yep, the right one
5. Can you blow spit bubbles?
Yep, I grew up in Alabama, but oddly I cannot “gleek” or snakespit
6. Can you cross your eyes?
Yep, but I am not telling you what or where
9. Do you make your bed daily
Nope, I am just going to mess it up again
10. Which shoe goes on first?
Typically the right one
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?
Nope, but I have thought about it
12. On the average, how much money do you carry?
Maybe $3 is what I average
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
14. Favorite piece of clothing?
I used to have some favorites, but lately I do not. I had a pair of 13 year old Adidas Magnums that I always wore as well as an olive green boonie.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Yes, I twirl it or cut it
16. Have you ever eaten Spam?
Yes, pork shoulder and ham is quite tasty
17. Do you use extra salt on your food?
Sometimes, but define extra. If the food needs it to tsate good, is that really “extra?”
18. How many cereals in your cabinet?
3. Smart Start, Cracklin’ Oat Bran, and some other crap
19. What's your favorite beverage?
Fully leaded Mountain Dew
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Arby’s, the one with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Shake
21. Do you cook?
Yup, I cook a whole bunch. Tonight is braised steak with mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower on rice
22. How often do you brush your teeth?
Bi-weekly, whether they need it or not. No really, I have disciplined myself to brush, every other week.
23. Hair drying method?
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?
25. Do you swear?
26. Do you ever spit?
I am right now. Hey, where did everyone go?
Pine Marten, but only if they leave my head alone
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
May, by this time the weather has stabilized somewhat in Ohio
Tuesday, some of you know why
Old school Warner Brothers Looney Tunes
32. Shoe brand?
Clarks, other companies can make snazzier individual shoes, but Clarks are consistently nice
33. Subject in school?
Nothing from high school, I hated that infernal place. Geometric Topology from college
Deep forest pine green
Soccer or yeti hunting, I cannot decide
36. TV Shows?
I never get to watch TV that isn’t geared to a 2.5 yr old, but of those, I really do find Lazy Town to be surprisingly funny
37. Thing to do in the spring?
38. Thing to do in the summer?
Run from yetis. It is training really, I get in shape for the hunting that takes place in the autumn
39. Thing to do in the autumn?
40. Thing to do in the winter?
In and Around
41. In the CD player?
Jamiroquai, “Travelling Without Moving”
42. Person you talk most on the phone with?
Wifey, but watch the grammar meme? That question was horribly written
Rift War Saga by Feist
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors?
Oh, yeah, baby! I am all that and a bag of chips
45. What color is your bedroom?
White, although we are not “into” that whole Shabby Chic thing
46. Do you use an alarm clock?
Yes, but technically since Wifey sleeps on the alarm clock side, Wifey is my alarm clock
47. Window seat or aisle?
Sure, where are we going?
48. What's your sleeping position?
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?
A light one
50. Do you snore?
At one time in my life I didn’t
51. Do you sleepwalk?
Nope, but I do have to pee a bunch while sleeping. That gets to the point of almost sleepwalking
52. Do you talk in your sleep?
Nothing consistently intelligible
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
54. How about with the light on?
We have the bathroom light on outside of our room
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?
56. Last interesting person you met?
That is an interesting question, but I really have not met anyone recently, so I will answer No One!
Memes are the easy way out of blogging something meaningful.
That is why I usually ask for 20 questions
What the world needs is more bacon
Two strips does not a sandwich make
Man, I need something to blog about
Not sure what the spacing issue is that is going on, but it is an artifact caused by blogger