Wifey had a conference this weekend, in fact she is still at the conference right now. It is some conference about dialog facilitation at a resort outside of Boulder, Colorado. (she gets to go to all the best trainings and conferences)
- 12:30-ish pm: Little Man takes a double dose of Orapred
- 3:40 pm: we pile into the car to take Wifey to the airport
- 3:50 pm: The “You need to buys some gas, Idiot” light comes on
- 4:00 pm: Little Man and I start our trek home from the airport. Little Man is starting to cough.
- 4:10 pm: Finally find a gas station. Little Man is coughing more.
- 4:14 pm: Traffic sucks so bad we have to go the opposite direction of where we want to go. Little Man’s coughing is even worse
- 4:20 pm: Still working towards home in a VERY roundabout way. Little Man’s coughing is nearly constant
- 4:45 pm: Finally home. What is typically a 15-20 minute trip has taken 45 minutes. Little Man is really coughing now.
- 4:46 pm: Little Man is getting a breathie (aerosol treatment with Xopenex and Attrovent)
- 6:00 pm: Second dosage of Orapred
- 6:45 pm: Coughing is bad again, time for another breathie
- 8:45 pm: Time for another Breathy
- 9:30 pm: Start getting bags ready for the trip to the ER
- 9:45 pm: coughing just is not getting any better time to go to the ER
- 10:00 pm: ER
- 10:15 pm: ER triage
- 12:30 am: Leave ER waiting room to go home and give Little Man a breathing treatment
- 2:30 am: Little Man finally falls asleep
- 3:00 am: Papa finally falls asleep
- 8:40 am: Little Man is up and ready to go, but no longer coughing
By up and ready to go, I mean, nuts. Bonkers. Cracked. Unhinged. Balmy (is “Balmy” a synonym for crazy? It sounds almost right.).
This morning began day 4 of the Orapred saga. I am tired and cranky. Little Man is tired and cranky. Wifey is tired and cranky (for different reasons, she will have to get into those if she wants), and she will not be home until tomorrow afternoon.
This is the second time Wifey has left me with Little Man in the throws of Orapred loopiness
Bat-shit insane, off his rocker, loopy, nuts, manic, coo-coo for Coacoa Puffs, frappé à la tête, loco de la cabeza, he is wacked out of his mind, nuts, bonkers, cracked, unhinged, balmy
I am exhausted
Mimma has been a lifesaver
Everything will be back to normal tomorrow