This week we are rather addlepated due to puppies needing things like attention and food and to make sure they do not pee and poop in the house. Therefore, I did not have the awareness to come up with a topic and decided to go with just asking my delightful questioneers to send me random questions.
1. Why won't you answer personal questions? Got something to hide? Deep dark secrets?
I don’t do the naked blogging thing. There is no reason the Internet need to know about my emotions. I don’t believe I have anything to hide, I just have a bunch of stuff I don’t want to share. I honestly do not know if I have and deep dark secrets.
2. Why does gold have value in troubling times? Other than as an electronic component, it has almost no use other than as decoration.
Gold is a throwback to when shiny things were important. It was a valuable metal because it did not tarnish… maybe that will mean something again when the world economy collapses after the Lizard Men/Illuminati finish their contrail protocols.
3. Favorite sea animal?
4. Should Pluto be unplutoed? And Is planet X really a thing? And Will man reach the stars and find a second earth?
I think making more categories for celestial bodies is a good thing. I would love for there to be more named dwarf planets.
5. How goes the mother-in-law room? Are the kiddos excited?
It seems to be going well. We see consistent progress, so that is good. The contractor has been reluctant to say if the project is ahead of schedule, on schedule, or behind schedule. So, we don’t really have an end date known yet.
6. Summer pans? Ok, that was a typo. I meant plans, but pans seems funnier, so I'm leaving it that way. (and do they happen to include a trip to the DC area?)
This summer I will be getting another frying pan that is oven safe. We will be doing a North Carolina beach vacation in early June, and then we are heading to the boonies of NC to celebrate my parents’ 50th anniversary in late July. We are also trying to line something up for August, but are not sure if we can swing that
7. Favorite food at the moment? Favorite drink at the moment (soft drink, alcoholic, sports drink, doesn't matter)?
Food? Ummm… Gluten Free Lemon-Curd Doughnuts
Drink? My Green Mistress, Mountain Dew
8. Rock star, sports star, Oscar winner...which claim to fame would you most like to have?
Hmmm… Going to go with the Oscar.
9. What’s “too personal” for you?
You will never know, unless you can figure out all the questions I have not answered.
10. If you just won $2 million, how much would you allocate to charity?
So $2M equates to $1.5 to 1.75M after taxes, so I will say $1.5M. After paying off house/credit cards and putting away for kids’ college education, and then setting up retirement, we are left with about $.5M. So $100k to a charity.
11. What charities?
Haven’t thought that much about it, but probably something associated with domestic violence. Purple ribbons in October, peeps!
12. If I changed my name to Charitee (where the “a” is replaced with a little heart), could I have some of the money?
Only if you become a dancer.
13. Candyland or Chutes and Ladders?
Chutes and Ladders.
14. What is your geographic history? (KIDDING, omg)
In know my loyal readers have to be tired of my geographic story, but I feel like I should give examples to the people willing to answer my 20 Questions. I try to mix it up, somewhat, but it is the same story. OkCity, Montgomery, Birmingham, Kent, Columbus.
15. What kind of new job are you looking for?
I am looking for pretty much anything dealing with User Experience (design, research, etc…) or something in Content Strategy… You know someone hiring?
16. Have you been keeping up the treadmill routine, or something else exercise-y?
Nothing… I have been doing nothing but consuming and expanding.
17. What kinds of things do you and Wifey find to do on date nights? (This is a G-rated question and is only to be answered as such.- --The Management)
Last date night we went to The Container Store. We are the epitome of excitement.
18. How bad has the electioneering gotten in Ohio so far?
It is bad for the primary, which is today, but will get unbearable by the time the general election comes around. There is something like 97 planned politician trips to Ohio already.
Thing about your son
Thing about your daughter
Thing about your puppies
Thing about your job
Thing about yourself
Son: how sweet he is
Daughter: her sense of humor
Puppies: How happy they are
Job: It has nice benefits
Myself: I am trying to be better
20. What do people never guess about you?
My geographic story… People don’t guess it, they know it.
I am really tired
In concert with the loss of sleep due to puppies, I think I might be a little under the weather due to my allergies
I should sleep more
We should all probably do something more
On Questions 10, 8, and 7
Anyone want to jump on the 20 Questions?
I’m looking at you pfmDesigner
Everybody have a happy and safe St Patrick’s Day, or Tenuous-Attachments-to-Ireland-as-an-Excuse-for-Drinking-Day
Have a great week everyone